Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Love So Beautiful

It is really hard and painful to set your love free, it makes your world stop, it tears your heart, it ruins your soul and makes your life unmeaningful. There are lots of questions you will ask and it will fall to a single word "why".

I have loved someone, thinking that he loves me the way I do, longing to be with him forever, wishing that he will be the one that will care for me but that was all a dream and he left me. I have ask myself so many times; What have i done wrong? Do somebody have something that I don't have? Am I not good lover? Did I make a mess? Why did he leave me?

It really hurts but what can I do. In the end I found out that he has his new love. I just wish that he will be happy to that person. I just wish that he will find that something that I do not have to that person. But I am always dreaming that he will come back but I am not expecting anymore. He already said goodbye and now am alone and crying. I set him free even it hurts, even it tears my heart.

All I can say now is "thank you for the beautiful love" that you have given to me even that is not true because I am true to me.

Thank you. I love you and goodbye.

No comments: