Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WHERE ARE YOU ?


Here I am alone
Waiting for the man that I have known
I cannot tell if he gone
Because my love for him has never been done.

I know that this may be the end
The end of a long journey
The journey of love and beauty
And the beauty that is starting to fade.


I always have restless nights
I don’t know if I still need to fight
For this love that is so bright
That delights me even whatever it might.

I don’t know if it is over
Because my love for you digs deeper
I will keep it still in my heart
Until the day you will say that we need to part.

I am so lonely still
And my love for you is real.
No matter how long I will wait
Because my love for you is pure and great.

I keep on waiting for you to come back
But I know that your heart is a rock
So hard that I cannot enter
And share the love for you that I feel.

Just remember that I will always be here
To love and comfort you still
But where are you my love
I am now searching for you like a dove.

I hope to find you soon
Because my love for you is getting strong.
I will always be waiting
For this love I will give everything.

No comments: