Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I LOVE YOU BUT YOU LOVE HIM




From the time we meet
I fall in love with youI don’t know how it happens

What I know is I love you so.

Time make my feeling strong

But I don’t know that it will go wrong

I don’t know if I made a mistake

But to love you is what it takes.

I cannot hide my feelings

Because my love for you is burning

I could not live without you

And you know that it is true

To forget you is impossible to do

And you know that too.

I still love you But I know that you love him too.

I am now setting you free

Like a bird flying free

But you always stay in my heart

Even to love you will tear me apart

That’s how I love you

And am wishing that he loves you as I do.

I will never say goodbye

Because you are still in my heart and mind

Even though you love him so

But still I love you

And I will take it because it is true.

No comments: