Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

YOU CHANGED MY LIFE IN A MOMENT

I am always lonely and blue
Bored and nothing to do
But it suddenly changed
The time that I meet you.

Clouds were so dark
And I cannot see the sky
Then suddenly the sun comes
That is because of you.

Rain and thunder is always in my life
Nothing I can do but too look for a shelter
And that shelter is you
I surely thank you.

Stars for me is nothing
No glitter and not twinkling
But if I am with you
Dark night is nothing because I love you

I was just a mere grass before
Growing anywhere for nothing at all
But you made me a strong tree
To fight the strong wind that comes freely.

You have change my life in a moment
And for sure will never be the same again
Since time that I meet you
Until the time that I love you

I don’t know what is in you
All I know is I love you
Until the last breathe
I will always love you.

http://en.netlog.com/

No comments: