Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

WISH YOU ARE WITH ME

Watching the sunrise in the morning
As its rays touches my skin
My eyes is filled with tears
Because my heart is looking for you.

I crawl and grab my pillow
Ask myself what I should do
I keep the pain inside my heart
And don’t know how to let you go

I love you always
And I will never forget you
But you are gone
And in my heart will never let you go

Wish you are with me
Share my dreams and fantasies
But you so far away
That I can’t even reach you in my dreams

Wish you are here with me
Here with me till the end of time
But that will always be a dream
A dream that will never come true.

All I can do is keep you
Keep your love in my heart
At least I know that you are still with me
Even you are far away.

I love you
And forever I will do
I will keep you in my heart
Until the end of time.


No comments: