Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

JOURNEY TO NOWHERE





I keep watching
I keep walking
I continue to fall
But it did not stop me

I set up a journey
A journey looking for something
Something that still I don’t know
But I still continue

I keep watching
I keep walking
Is there a way I can find ye
Is there a sign I can see

I lost my way
And I don’t where to go
But still I continue
Because I know time will show

Is there a road I could follow?
To bring me to where I want to go
Is there someone to guide me
Or should go alone all along

I lost my way back home
I hope you are here to guide me
But i know that you are not with me
So i need to go alone

Is there a way I could find you
Is there a way to find you
To bring you way back home
Home where should we be

In the darkness of my dreaming
I know that no one will reach out a hand
I can go alone along
It will be great if someone reach out

I don’t care if I fall
I don’t care if I lost my way
All I know I can go
To where I don’t know.



No comments: