Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

MY SECRET OF HAPPY LIFE


I AM WHO I AM

I can always say that I am enjoying life, the way I live, the way I love. I cannot compare to anything else how I am so happy with my life. I feel free; I can do whatever I want. That is because I am not hiding anything to anybody. This is me, this how I live and this how I will continue my life for better if not for the best. There are always ups and downs in your life and you may ask why? That is because God is trying to test you if you can handle everything in your hand to live. That is because environment is trying to test you if you can adjust on what is the reality. Remember that you are not the only one in your environment but still I am free. Just take note you are there in that area and you are alive because you have a purpose. You will not be there if you don’t have a purpose. Always remember that even a mushroom that sprouts around the field has its purpose, and so as you.

Here are some techniques why I enjoy life. (1) I accept who I am and I stand as me, the way I live, the way I walk, the way I talk and in every ways. I don’t hide anything. There was a word that my Dad told me “A bad and putrid odor, even you keep it 6 feet under the ground it will always be a bad smell that may spread anytime.” That means that even you are a professional keeper of bad secrets, time will come that it will be opened out. I am not saying that you cannot tell me your secrets, I am a good friend and a choosy friend but I can keep secrets that are considered as a secret and should not be out in the field like a bad smell, BUT that secret should not be bad enough to hurt anybody or anything around me. I keep secrets for the good of all. (2) Enjoy life. You may ask how to enjoy life? There are many ways to enjoy life. You can start it by just liking a food that you will not end eating until you see the plate empty, from that time you are enjoying your life. Basing from rule 1 you can enjoy life already. Just accept who you are, do what you think is right, make sure that you are not hurting anybody or stepping egos of people, then you are living in a healthy lifestyle. (3) Be contented on what you have. Take this word. “Make the most out of it.” If you know that you just have this such few sources, then make the most out of it. If you think you can improve it, then go ahead but be contented on what you have that very moment. Do not look for something that is impossible to get at that stage of your life because you cannot pick a fruit and eat it if it is not yet edible, It will be useless. Then if you are improving then share it, because that thing that you are trying to get is not just for you, you cannot improve alone, you cannot move a mountain by your bare hands and remember that you cannot walk properly if you have only one foot (sorry for the word; with all due respect to the impaired) that means you are not living alone. There is always somebody with you, if not a friend, it maybe your family or even always God. You may say that you are alone in the dark because you choose your life to be in the dark, and then look for the light. If you said that God gave you a burden and you cannot carry it, that’s impossible, try to read “Foot Prints in The Sand”. You are not given a challenge if God knows you cannot make it. That is where you need to improve yourself. Just be contented of your life, get what you have and share what you can share. That is the Golden rule. (4) LOVE. No one can explain love because it is a feeling that is unexplainable. It broad enough that it can rule peace, it can rule humanity, and it can rule everything. Love is the highest form of feeling. If you lost love, you will cry or even die. If you have love and you are sharing it, you cannot say that you are not happy of the outcome. The fruit of love is unexplainable. The highest of feeling, the highest form of care and everything. If you love, you are happy, and if they love they are also happy and if you and I share love, we will be both happy. Weird isn’t it but true. Because you will only be happy of your life if you are in love. Everything is ruled by love. Anything can be ruled by love. You cannot measure love, and you cannot measure happiness. This the way I live.

This is me, I am not hiding anything, and I am not stepping egos of anybody because I am just human and always am a human. I am here because I have a role to be done. I live because I love, and I am cared and contented of what I have. This is me and I love to live that’s why I am happy.

No comments: