Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

GONE


 

 

As I walk around

All I can feel is the breeze of the wind

I tried to unwind

To recover from the past that made a wound.

 

I raise my hand up high

Close my eyes

And open it and all I can see is sky

A clear and beautiful horizon

 

I put my hand around

Embrace myself.

Tears fell as I remember you

Where have you been . . .  Gone.

 

I continue to walk on the shore

For where am going,

I am not sure

What I know is am alone

 

As I open my eyes

Hoping to see you

But you are not there

Because you are gone.

 

I sat for awhile

I remember you beside me

Holding my hand

But that was a dream 

Because you are gone.

 

I follow the breeze

My heart melts with your memories

Myself drown with your love

And still you are not there

Because you are gone.

 

I don’t know when I will see you again

All is left in me is pain

All I can have is a love you left

Love that I will keep

Until you come back to me

 

I don’t know when

I don’t know where

I don’t know how

All I know is that you are gone.

 

 

 

 

No comments: