Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

MISINTERPRETED LIFE

I started to laugh
But you started to sob
I started to smile
But you started cry

I tried to hold you
But you started to ran away
I started to tell you
But you told me to go

I know that you are hurt
But I dont know what to do
Because you dont even listen
Listen to what am telling you

Comfort is not enough
Care for you is like a wrath
That chaos of life that you have been
And left you crying in vain.

You still have your life
A life that needs to be treasured
Even if it is not pampered
But at least IT will be remembered

Think that life is a gift
That nobody can be a theft
Because you own it forever
And you can make it happy whenever

I dont ask you to be fruitful
I just told you to be thankful
Because life is beautiful
And it should be treasured.

No comments: