Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

HOW CAN IT BE CALLED HEAVEN



HOW CAN IT BE CALLED HEAVEN

I can you see
I can feel you
You seem so near to me
But I cannot touch you

You are blue as a gem
You are precious like heaven
You are calm like paradise
And I wish I there floating with you

I want to feel the breeze
I want to be wrapped
Around your tender love
I want to be in peace

You are my dream
A dream where I will lay
Where I will share my last breath
Because you are my heaven

You are unreachable paradise
The untouchable heaven
That everyone wish
And dream to stay forever

Heaven is happiness
Heaven is calmness
How can I be there?
How can I reach you?
How can I be with you?
How can I be there?
And when can I hold you?

For sometimes I feel you
I just close my eyes
I just stay alone
And that’s the only way
I am with you

Sometimes I feel you when I am sad
When I am in tears you comfort me
When I am alone you are with me
When everything is dark you give me light

Is heaven means sadness?
Does it mean loneliness?
Can I only feel you in tears?
Can I only see you when I close my eyes?


They say paradise is heaven
They say happiness is heaven
They say laughter is heaven
But why is it different?

How can it be a paradise?
If I am alone
How can it be happiness?
If there is tears
How can it be called Heaven?



No comments: