Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

EVEN SINNERS HAVE SOUL

EVEN SINNERS HAS SOUL

Once I was so happy
I thought I found life
They told me it was not life at all
For I have chosen to live a wrong one

I have followed a path
I thought am taking the right journey
But they said it was to darkness
And so I did stop

I have tried to ask where I should go
One told me here
But the other told me there
I am confused

I tried to listen
But I just hear them say
I tried to speak
But they never listen

I chose my own path
I thought it was happiness
Maybe it was
But for just meantime

Maybe I am just weak
But they told me I am strong
And thus I believe
But then it was really wrong

I came back to say am sorry
But that sorry wasn’t enough
They cant accept me for I have sinned
But I told them “Even sinners have soul”


No comments: