Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WITHERED BUT GROWING

 WITHERED BUT GROWING

I chose to live
But they want me just to exist
To exist like I am nothing
Nothing and not worthy

I have tried to be happy
But they want me to be sad
To be sad that I should be in grief
In grief that I should call death

I want to be thankful that I have family
But that family has never been felt
I never felt that they are there for me
For I am alone like a weed unwanted in a field

I want to show that I am worthy to live
But they never show appreciation
Because they say I am not worthy
Since I am not wanted in this world

I never ask God why
I because I should be thankful I exist
I exist that I can see myself live
Live the life even though they never wanted

I have tried to cry for alms of love
But they give me sadness
I cried for my rights
But they gave me unrighteousness

I told myself
I can grow even I am withered
For I know I am here
Here in this world and I have a purpose.



No comments: